Read content of Children’s tract below or DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE VERSION
7 Important Questions People Ask
Who is God? Where did you come from? Why must you die?
These are important questions. Please read this paper. You will find the answers.
1. Who is God? God lives in Heaven. He made the earth, the stars, the animals, and people. He made everything and knows everything. God is good. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
2. Who is Jesus? Jesus is God’s Son. He has never sinned. Jesus, who lived in Heaven, came to live on earth. He loves you and wants you to go to Heaven…He does not want you to go to Hell. So, He died on a cross to take away your sins. He was buried. Then after three days He came out of the grave and went back to Heaven, where He lives now.
3. Where did we come from? God made all people. The first man and woman He made were named Adam and Eve. God was their friend and He gave them a beautiful garden called Eden to live in. God made everything and everyone in the whole world. He made YOU. “In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
4. Who is the Devil? The devil was a bad angel. He hated God and wanted His power. That was sin. God told the devil he could no longer be one of God’s angels. So he is God’s enemy.
5. What is sin? Sin means to do wrong. The devil tries to make us do wrong. One day the devil came to Eve inthe garden and told her to eat some fruit from a certain tree…which God had told her not to do! The devil lied.He said, “You won’t die if you eat the fruit!” So Eve ate the fruit and gave some to Adam. Sin is breaking God’s law. For example, when we lie, steal, or don’t honor our parents, we are sinning. Everyone has sinned, including you. “All have sinned” Romans 3:23
6. What happens when people die? God must punish sin. So He tells us in His Book, the Bible, what that punishment will be. He says, “The wages of sin is death.” Romans 6:23. All who have sinned and do not trust in Jesus will go to a place called Hell when they die, where they will be punished for their sins. There is much sorrow and pain there. But if you ask Jesus to forgive your sins, He will take you to Heaven. Heaven is a wonderful place where there is no pain or sorrow or death. It is full of happiness. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13.
7. How can you go to Heaven? Jesus said you must believe that He died and rose again to take away your sins. Receive Him now as your Savior. When you do, He will forgive you and cleanse you from sin and take you to Heaven when you die. “To all who received him, he gave the right to become children of God.” John 1:12.
HERE IS HOW TO PRAY TO JESUS:
“Dear Jesus, I love you. I thank you for dying for me on the cross. I know you are alive in Heaven. Forgive me for my sins. I receive you now as my Savior. Help me to live for you.”
I want to know more about Jesus.
Send to: Christian Friends
P O Box 27358
Oakland, CA 94602
(510) 482-3147 firstname.lastname@example.org www.sosmin.com
City ______________ State___Zip _____
Phone (____) _______________________
Age (if under 21) _________
Please Note: The print button below will just print the page. Use the link at the top of the page for a foldable tract printout.